Monday, December 31, 2012

Sue's 2012 review... the best bits! Part 1

It is at this time of year that all the TV and radio channels review their 'best bits' of the year! So I thought  that I would like to do the same, looking back over my 'Ballooning 2012' with some of the people and events that have made is so very special!


January 2012

For me, January started with a wonderful trip to Israel with Elisa Helman, of Balloonland, Jerusalem's annual training event, along with Keith Stirman and Dom Cassidy, aka the Balloon Brothers!

Balloonland 2012


My visit to Israel was extremely memorable, such a beautiful country steeped in history and with a warm and friendly welcome from everyone... plus the endless funny moments with Keith, Dom and Elisa (I don't think I have laughed so much in a very long time)!!



Balloonland 2013 is from January 27th-29th with Alberto Falcone and Patrick Van de Van, just click HERE to find out more!

February 2012

Back to the UK and Birmingham's NEC and the Spring Fair, Europe's leading home and gift fair. This is where Pioneer Europe along with many many other manufacturers and distributors show off their product range to trade customers from all over the world!
With a fantastic range of new Qualatex balloons, demonstrations and much more, it's the perfect show to visit!

Spring Fair 2012

The Spring Fair 2013 is from Sunday 3rd February - Thursday 9th February. To pre-register just follow this link you will also find out much more about the Spring Fair www.springfair.com.


March

Well, what can I say about March 2012... and The World Balloon Convention! WOW WOW WOW! 
But, before I headed off to Dallas, I spent a few days in Slovenia with Renata & Niko Fric of Magic d.o.o  with a group of their lovely customers! Two action packed hands-on and fun filled days!

Slovenia 2012

World Balloon Convention 2012

The World Balloon Convention for me is not only about the amazing balloons, sculptures, competition designs and party decor, it is also about the people who attend! From the awesome Pioneer organisers and staff, instructors and delegates, the friends that you have made from previous conventions and the new ones you make each and every time...

I have so many wonderful memories from WBC and I have too many pictures for one collage, so I have made 3!

WBC 2012


WBC 2012
WBC 2012


I hope that seeing these pictures has brought back some great memories for you too!

World Balloon Convention 2014 is well and truly in the planning and development stages, you really should come! I hope that you have started to put a little aside each month to make sure that you don't miss it and if you have not started saving yet, make it your 2013 resolution to do so!

2014 Denver, Colorado, USA!




Come back tomorrow for Part 2 of my 2012 review! 

Happy Ballooning and a very Happy New Year to you all!

Sue
www.suebowler.com

No comments: