|Balloon Images Oct/Nov/Dec 2014|
I was reminded of that when I picked up my Oct/Nov/Dec 2014 Balloon Images magazine and on opening the Trade Secrets pages "It's Never Too Early for Love", it reminds us to 'Get a Head Start' and offers us some great suggestions on how to get our creative juices flowing! So just in case you missed this great article I am sharing some of these tips with you today!
STEP ONE: GET INSPIRED! Here is a list of resources that can help you to get started, for immediate access to the relevant pages just click on the links, all links will open in a new page/tab.
- Check out the Valentine's Day Business Booster on Qualatex.com
|Valentine's Day Business Booster|
- Enhance your websites and your Facebook Business pages with these great seasonal bouquet ideas on Qualatex.com
|Valentine's Seasonal Bouquet Ideas|
- Love Pinterest? Then check out the Valentine's pinboards on the Qualatex Pinterest Page
|Valentine's Pinterest Boards|
- If you are a member of the Qualatex® Facebook Groups you can use the search feature just below the pages cover photo to search for "Valentine's Day", I have added a red arrow to indicate the box you need to type your key search words into, this is a great tool when looking for specific ideas.
|Qualatex Facebook Group|
- And of course don't forget to check out The Very Best Balloon Blog, click the Valentine's label on the sidebar, (I have indicated this with a red arrow), this will bring up all the blogs that relate to Valentine's day including some great step by step designs and recipes!
|The Very Best Balloon Blog|
STEP TWO: DESIGN YOUR OFFER
Now that your inspiration is flowing, it's time to start preparing your designs.
- Select designs at a variety of pricing points, so that you can appeal to customers with any budget.
- Include a couple of options that are suitable gift ideas for family or friends, not just significant others.
- Brainstorm catchy names to make it easier for people to request a specific design.
- Remember that 9" and 14" air-filled Microfoils make great add-ons, grab-and-go gifts, or party favours.
STEP THREE: GET READY
Once you have decided on your offerings, start making a list of the products you'll need to stock. Order your stock NOW to ensure availability. When ordering general love-them balloons, remember that these can be sold year-round not just on February 14.
Don's forget to show your staff the Valentine's Day offerings you've chosen, and print out any necessary instructions sheets so everyone will know how to create them.
If you have the opportunity I recommend that you check out the whole article as there are some other great pointers to help you to get the most from this fantastic 'ballooning' day!
|'It's Never Too Early For Love" Balloon Images Article|
Happy Valentine's Ballooning!