Luc Bertrand, one of our leading industry instructors has made this great step-by-step video clip that shows you how to inflate both a Qualatex Mousehead and an 11" round balloon inside a Qualatex Deco Bubble and how to close the balloons and add a little finishing touch!
- Leave the Deco Bubble inside the packaging until you are ready to use the balloon.
- Pre-stretch the shaped part on a shaped latex balloons prior to inserting them inside the Deco Bubble.
- Use a stick or a straw to help you to insert the latex balloon inside the Deco Bubble.
- Use a tilt, push or trigger valve outlet to inflate the Bubble and then the latex balloon.
- To close the Bubble Balloon use a scrap of balloon such as a 160Q, and wrap this around the neck of the Bubble a number of times before knotting, make sure that you pull on the 160Q when you are wrapping to ensure that it's nice a tight.
- By knotting the latex balloon around the ribbon/nylon, it enables us to incorporate the ribbon and helps us to close the Bubble even more.
- And finally, be confident when you are inflating the Mousehead shape balloons, the head will inflate first and then the ears will pop up one by one.
I don't know about you, but I have found this video very useful as I have yet to actually inflate a Mousehead balloon inside a Qualatex Deco Bubble, but I feel much more confident now and I am looking forward to inflating my first one very soon!