Wednesday, August 29, 2012

IPad app perfect for working with Clip Art

Since publishing my last blog...
Working with Balloon Clip Art... and how to use an Image Manipulation Program to help you to present your ideas and suggestions to your clients and customers.
There has been a few great suggestions sent to me! The lovely Rita Tavares CBA, emailed me details of another great way to work with Clip Art if you have an IPad!

This free app is called Paint Gallery. 

Just visit www.qualatex.com and download the Clip Art that you want to use open and save image, this will add the picture to your photo's on your IPad.

Open up Paint Galley once you have downloaded it, it's pretty easy to understand, Rita has kindly prepared these visual step by steps below!

Rita suggests that this could be a great tool to use when working with a client, enabling them see ideas and suggestion, right in front of their eyes!





Here's another example of Paint Gallery in action! This was sent to me by Luciana Oliva CBA, who used it to re-create my Clown Balloon Wall that I designed and made with a group of students in Israel earlier this year! I love the changes and the added flowers :)

And finally, Peter Berggreen CBA, sent me some great Clip Art that he has created, making a template of a design that I created a few years ago!

I would like to say a huge thank you to Rita, Luciana and Peter for sharing their ideas and suggestions with me, so that I may share them with you!

If you have any ideas and or suggestions that you would like me to share in 'the Very Best Balloon Blog', please email me sue@suebowler.com, I look forward to hearing form you!

Happy Ballooning!

Sue
www.suebowler.com

No comments: