Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How To Make A Simple Air-Filled Balloon Character

I would like to share with you an easy and very cute character design, and how to make it step by step...

A great alternative idea to a helium foil filled balloon?

This is the first of a 'HOW TO' collection of clips, that will progress through a series of skills and techniques, this first one being a very easy design with no twisting skills required.

Sue Bowler



Product List - using Qualatex balloons
  • 18 x 5" Rose Pink balloons
  • 1 x 646Q Pink balloon
  • 2 x 350Q Rose balloons
  • 1 x Sweet Smile Face - Pink # 99573

How to:






Job Cost:

Now it time to work out how much you should sell your design for? Below I have shared two Job Cost forms using the QBN (Qualatex Balloon Network) Job Cost form. I have listed all the products and quantities for each of these designs, all you need to do is add your balloon costs and your hourly rate. I suggest that it should not take more than 10 minutes to make up these little guys!


Sue Bowler
Smile Face Guy 1 - Designed by Sue Bowler CBA


Sue Bowler
Smile Face Guy 2 - Designed by Sue Bowler




I hope you enjoy making this design? Let me know how you get on... I am sure that your customers are going to love these little guys!

Happy Ballooning!

Sue
www.suebowler.com


No comments: