Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Two Million Magic Milestone - Thank you!

It's funny how things can creep up on you, and that's exactly what happened last week when I noticed that the Very Best Balloon Blog had crept over the 2 million page views marker! I cannot tell you how thrilled and excited I was to reach this magic milestone! 




I posted my very first blog post in June 2011, and over the past eight years I have published 419 posts! I really enjoy researching new topics and finding valuable and helpful content! I love the challenge of learning something new that I can share  in turn with the balloon industry! But more than anything, I love to hear all the fabulous feedback that I get from those of you that have found the blog helpful and informative!

I am always looking for exciting new topics to write about, so if you have any suggestions please email me suebowlercba@gmail.com.

And finally, I would like to say a massive thank all the amazing contributors who generously give their time to share designs ideas, knowledge, skills, fabulous videos and photographs. You all know who you are, you are the very best! 

Happy Ballooning!


Sue











No comments: