Monday, November 28, 2022

How to Make a Poinsettia Flower using Qualatex Taper Balloons and other Finishing Touches

In my last post, I demonstrated how to make a Christmas Wreath. In this post I will show you how to decorate the wreath using a few different ideas and techniques.




Check out the video below to find out how to create the precision bubbles and the bow.


 Poinsettia Flower

In this next video, I will show you how to make this Qualatex Taper Poinsettia Flower. 





Here are some more fantastic examples of the Poinsettia Flower. This fantastic display was made by Natalie Saunders of The Balloon Room, in Stevenage, UK. Natalie created this display for the recent BAPIA Funday! 


Natalie sprayed Silver Tapers to create Pink Tapers to make these gorgeous 
 flowers! 



If you missed the first video on how to make the wreath, click HERE

Happy Ballooning! 

Sue
Follow me @suebowler

No comments: